Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Larch forrest

Dear All,

Last fall I collected some small larch trees to be used in a forrest. This summer I will allow the trees to grow freely. Now the forrest is about 55cm tall - but think I want a very tall design of this group... maybe 75-90 cm. Think it could be something different and nice... again.. still have a long way to go.. will keep you posted..


Front pictures of the group planting from this weekend.



Close up of tree placement. The trees have been placed a bit close and then "out and up". I think is effect can look very nice when the group gets more developed.. almost like a clump feel to it.



Forrest from November last year.
 I decided to remove some of the trees as it will become too many for a very tall design.



Inspirational picture

No comments:

Post a Comment