Tuesday, May 26, 2015

JAPANESE SHIMPAKU JUNIPER - update

Dear All,

The Japanese Shimpaku I bought  at the Manseien nursery in Omiya Japan summer 2013 I managed to work on this weekend. 

I wanted to change the design a bit and create a more upright formal style. Original the tree had a very round top and in a very small pot. The pot I placed it in now is just temporary. The original pot is a tokonoma pot. 

Below you will find pictures of the tree before the last bit was wired and some detailed shots as well. I am really happy with this little tree. 


Picture of the tree at the hotel in Tokyo




Front of the tree the weekend before the last wiring



Back side of the tree 

Left side of the tree


Jin details



Shari details


Shari on trunk details


View from the top of the healthy tree




Nebari at the front


Nebari at the back


Tree ready for for wire


No comments:

Post a Comment