Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Red wood tree update

Dear All,

in 2013 I bought a small forrest of Red wood trees.. The middle tree I decided to remove from the group. When purchacing the group planting I did not see that the tree had a dread trunk and only 2 live side branches.
I placed it in a training container at first. I think it will go back in the ground for thicking up beginning next year.

This tree was also exposed to some cold nights when leaving the greenhouse.. but I am sure it will be fine.

Bleow I have added a couple of pictures and an inspirational picture for the future design.

Still have many years to devleop into a nice tree.... I can wait :-)

 
Tree december 2014
 
 
May 2015
 
 
Middle tree  with the dead trunk after I bought it in 2013.
 
 
 
 
Future design of the tree
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment